We’ve just released a new WebHarvy update. The following are the changes in this version.
- Support for pagination where a link/button has to be clicked to load the next set of pages. More Info
- URL based pagination – automatically increment a numeral in start page URL to load subsequent pages. More Info
- One-click multiple image extraction from details pages (ex: capture multiple images from product details page)
- Human emulation mode support for automatic pause injection – see Miner Settings
- Online license activation introduced to prevent casual piracy
- ‘Click’ option (Capture window > More Options > Click) can be used to navigate to the start page
- Bug Fix : Data alignment issue in miner window data table when some records fields do not have a value (blank columns)
- Bug Fix : Keyword based scraping when encoding is required
- Scheduler option to overwrite or append the export file in case the file already exists
- ‘Follow this link’ option enabled in details pages (pages reached by following links from starting page).
- Bug Fix : Images going blank in some cases while mouse hovers over them during configuration
- Bug Fix : New lines and tabs escaped in JSON export
- HtmlParser updated to parse elements from <HTML> tag, so META tags can be extracted from the full HTML source of the page
- Handles commas in keywords (Keyword Scraping)
- Starts with a random proxy address from the proxy list while rotating proxies
- In-built browser emulates IE 11 on default.
Download the latest version of WebHarvy Web Data Extraction Software.