We have released another update of WebHarvy with the following new features.
- Ability to append the mined data to already existing CSV, XML, TSV files without overwriting them.
- Option to ‘copy’ data directly from ‘Captured Data Preview’ pane so that it can be pasted to an excel (or any other spreadsheet) document.
We have released a new version of WebHarvy Web Scraper (version 126.96.36.199). The new features in this release are :
- Support for exporting scraped data to database.
- Support for web scraping via proxy servers.
- Multi level page scraping. Scrape sections, subsections or categories within websites.
- Pause / Resume mining operation.
- Status updates while mining.
- Automatically handle network connection loss.
- Minor bug fixes.
One of the major design goals which we had while developing WebHarvy is that users should be able scrape data from web sites with minimum amount of interaction with the software. That implies minimum amount of key press and mouse clicks.
So while you are trying to scrape a list of repeating data like name, address, email address, price etc from a web page, WebHarvy will not ask you whether you are trying to capture a single data item or a list of items, unlike other web data extraction software. If data repeats, WebHarvy will intelligently identify it.
To know more, read on at http://www.webharvy.com/tour1.html
We also recommend you to see the demo video at http://www.webharvy.com/demo.html
You can download and try the 15 days evaluation version of WebHarvy Web Scraper at http://www.webharvy.com/download.html
We have released a new product : WebHarvy
Product WebSite: www.webharvy.com
Product Demo: www.webharvy.com/demo.html
WebHarvy is an easy to use, intelligent Visual Web Scraper. WebHarvy helps you to extract data from webpages and save the extracted content as spreadsheet or XML files. All you need to do is to navigate to the webpage which contains data using WebHarvy’s inbuilt web browser and click on the data items to be extracted. Yes, it is that easy. There is no need to write any code or complicated scripts to scrape data. Just point and click !
We recommend you visit the product website, http://www.webharvy.com to know more about WebHarvy.