You can use Google Translate to translate a web page to another language and then use WebHarvy to scrape the translated content. For this, you will first need to translate the page using Google Translate’s web interface, find the translated page frame URL and then load it within WebHarvy. The video below demonstrates the process.
Steps followed, as shown in the above video :
1. Navigate to the page displaying the data which you need to extract in Google Chrome
2. Copy the page address and translate using translate.google.com
3. Right click on the translated page area and select ‘View frame source’
4. In the address bar of the tab where frame source is displayed, remove the initial ‘view-source:’ in the URL and copy the reaming URL/address. This is the translated page address.
5. Load this address in WebHarvy and configure as usual.